Tour Sign Up: Perilous Pied Piper by Rose Sinclair

 Would you like to participate in the bookstagram tour for 

PERILOUS PIED PIPER?


Synopsis:

A sleepy coastal town just signed on a perilously magical new hire that reveals the mayor's heart and empty pocketbook.

The Mayor of Hamelin
Everyone fears rats, so I never expected someone to claim the bounty. Then Piper struts into town all color and song and fixes the problem in a single afternoon. When I can’t pay, his playful banter turns into outright extortion. Threatening my reelection with a series of escalating pranks that I refuse to admit are actually funny.

The Pied Piper
I know Mayor Finch of Hamelin respects the law, so I can cash out if I push him. If he can’t afford me, a scandal is definitely too high of a price. Pushing his buttons and watching him squirm is far more fun anyway. I’d call it foreplay, but election season is so drawn out it might count as my longest relationship.

Playing dirty keeps me untouchable, but drawing this heated tension out further might tie me up in endless red tape. Despite the delight I take in tormenting him, I find myself wanting him to win. In the end, will I be one left with a broken heart?

Perilous Pied Piper is a standalone gay fantasy romance featuring an enemies to lovers retelling with spice, magic, and a guaranteed a happily ever after!


ABOUT THE TOUR

The tour for Perilous Pied Piper will take place December 19th to January 1st.

This tour is open to bookstagrammers internationally. Ebooks will be provided to all participants and there are a limited number of physical copies available for USA participants. 

We usually expect reviews from participants but please indicate on the form if you'll be unable to provide this.

If you are selected, we will let you know with a follow-up email. 

Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list to get new tour sign ups sent straight to your email! 

Sign up for the Perilous Pied Piper bookstagram tour: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Sign Up: Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell

Tour Sign Up: Mindbreaker by Kate Dylan

Tour Sign Up: BLOOD DEBTS series by Terry J. Benton-Walker