Tour Sign Up: A Sea of Eternal Woe by R.L. Davennor

    Would you like to participate in the bookstagram tour for 

A SEA OF ETERNAL WOE?


Synopsis:

As Captain Wendy Maynard...

I have everything I ever dared dream of. A ship all my own. Friends by my side. A purpose—and a home.

I should have known it would all go to shit.

The exhausting combination of storms and outrunning monsters have left The Jolly Serpent battered and broken, and my crew no longer trusts me to pick up the pieces. Just when it looks like Peter and I are about to be thrown overboard, the unlikeliest of saviors shows up…

My father.

I didn’t plan on seeing Captain Hook again so soon, but he needs me, and I need him. The sea witch Ursa is hiding far more than secrets, and if the rumors are to be believed? Her realm makes the horrors of Neverland look warm and fuzzy in comparison. Failure to retrieve what we’ve lost simply isn’t an option. If we do, it’s not our lives Ursa wants.

It’s our very souls.

A Sea of Eternal Woe is book two in the Curses of Never Series: dark fantasy retellings inspired by Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid. Perfect for fans of Pirates of the Caribbean and Lost Boy by Christina Henry, with a transgender Peter Pan and a queer Wendy, these adult reimaginings are filled to the brim with monsters, magic, and pirates. 


Trigger warnings: language, violence, sexual content, gender dysphoria, and instances of transphobia, including misgendering.


ABOUT THE TOUR

The tour for A Sea of Eternal Woe will take place November 7th to November 20th. 

This tour is open to bookstagrammers internationally and ebook copies will be provided. A Sea of Eternal Woe is book two in a series, and ebook copies of book one, A Land of Never After, will also be provided. 

We usually expect reviews from participants but please indicate on the form if you'll be unable to provide this.

If you are selected, we will let you know with a follow-up email. 

Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list to get new tour sign ups sent straight to your email! 

Sign up for the A Sea of Eternal Woe bookstagram tour: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Sign Up: Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell

Tour Sign Up: Mindbreaker by Kate Dylan

Tour Sign Up: BLOOD DEBTS series by Terry J. Benton-Walker