Tour Sign Up: Acoustics by London Price

     Would you like to participate in the bookstagram tour for 

ACOUSTICS?


Synopsis:

My sister told me to stay away from her roommate. I promised I would. 
But I didn’t. 
I didn’t mean for this to happen...I mean, yeah, maybe it was predictable when I started asking about his AI research and finding reasons to hang out, even when my sister wasn’t home. Looking back, we never should've slow danced alone like that. But with Chance, goofing around melted into messing around easier than butter on hot bread. It’s not fair to keep our relationship a secret, but how can I tell my sister I betrayed her trust? 
And when the truth comes out, how can I keep both the people I care about most? 
Acoustics is the first book in the Symphonic series, a steamy trans romance series set in Portland, Oregon. It contains robot talk, found family, and a happily ever after. It’s not intended for readers under eighteen or readers who don’t want to read explicit LGBTQ sex scenes. 

ABOUT THE TOUR

The tour for Acoustics will take place from November 1st to November 14th

This tour is open to bookstagrammers internationally, and ebook copies will be provided for participants. 

We usually expect reviews from participants but please indicate on the form if you'll be unable to provide this.

Please do not sign up for this tour if you are under 18. 

If you are selected, we will let you know with a follow-up email. 

Sign up for the Acoustics bookstagram tour: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Sign Up: Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell

Tour Sign Up: Mindbreaker by Kate Dylan

Tour Sign Up: BLOOD DEBTS series by Terry J. Benton-Walker