Tour Sign Up: Hard Drive by Shae Connor

 Would you like to participate in the bookstagram tour for 

HARD DRIVE?


Synopsis:

Hi, my name’s Annie Clark, and I’ve managed to flip my quiet, nerdy, single life completely upside down. 
First, I recently figured out that I’m bisexual. 
Second, Eve Frederick, star softball player and my ultimate crush, asked me out on a date. 
Third, she rocked my world, and now I can’t stop thinking I want more… even though Eve is not into relationships. 
And to top it all off, someone took a private video of us and is threatening to make it public. 
It’s enough to make me want to go back to hiding out in my dorm room—but only if I can take Eve with me.

ABOUT THE TOUR

The tour for Hard Drive will take place from October 11th to October 24th.

This tour is open to bookstagrammers based internationally and advanced ebooks are available to participants via NetGalley. 

This book had 18+ content, so we'd ask those who are younger to not sign up for the tour.

We usually expect reviews from participants but please indicate on the form if you'll be unable to provide this.

If you are selected, we will let you know with a follow-up email. 

Sign up for the Hard Drive bookstagram tour: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Sign Up: Mistletoe & Mishigas by M.A. Wardell

Tour Sign Up: Mindbreaker by Kate Dylan

Tour Sign Up: BLOOD DEBTS series by Terry J. Benton-Walker